Quorn & Loughborough Glass & Tatra Glass
ACQUIRE have Sold Quorn & Loughborough Glass and Tatra Glass, leading UK suppliers of commercial glass and specialist stained and antique glass.
- Location: Loughborough
- Area of Business: UK & Overseas
- Turnover: £1.13m
- Reason For Sale: Retirement
- Acquired By: Union Glass Centres
Based in Loughborough, the Business is a highly profitable supplier of specialist stained and antique glass (Tatra Glass), with a busy commercial and domestic glazing supplies and accessories division (Quorn & Loughborough Glass) and a diverse nationwide client base.
The Business Sold swiftly to Manor Drive Investments Ltd (Union Glass Centres) after initial negotiations to acquire both Business and Premises led to a formal heads of terms agreement being prepared, and accepted by our Clients in late 2017.
“It has been a stress free process and we would highly recommend Acquire to anyone wishing to sell their Business in the future.”
Henryk & Renata Wieclawski
ACQUIRE provided the seller with a confidential route to market that included:
- Confidential ‘no-cost’ consultancy on Business Valuation and Marketing Strategy prior to instruction
- Production of professional sales documents focused on the Key Features of the Business
- A research led marketing plan that identified potential trade / strategic acquirers from the UK & Overseas
- Confidential buyer introductions directly executed using an anonymous acquisition summary
- Buyer qualification, signed NDAs and seller authority prior to disclosure of the Business’s identity
- Buyer / Seller meeting arrangements & follow up
- Extraction of offers for the sellers consideration
- Offer appraisal including identification of potential risk areas to the seller
- Heads of Terms negotiation
- Deal management and seller support through to completion
“We are delighted to complete yet another solid Business Sale in the UK Glass and Glazing sector, an industry we know well from our previous deals. We were aware of our Client’s desire to sell for some time prior to being appointed, so it is particularly rewarding to have instigated, negotiated and managed this deal to a successful completion.”
Anthony Mitchell | ACQUIRE BUSINESS SALES